Pharaoh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pharaoh Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)

Go down 
+2
Gr3nEyzInChainz
Rainn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainn
Deity
Deity
Rainn

Deben Count
Deben:
Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Left_bar_bleue50/50Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Empty
PostSubject: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptySat 20 Jul - 8:52

Okay, okay it was suggested that "someone" start a topic that gives us all a place to introduce ourselves and give vital information that may or may not cause us to hunt each other in the lands of Egypt. So here we go:

Name: Rainn

About Me:

I used to play Kingdoms of Camelot way back when you still had to struggle to hit 1m might. Back then I was a member of Dark Drunkones and a mouthy noob with bigger balls than glory. I battled (verbally) with the Gods (or so they thought) of Caval 170. After an internal battle within my alliance, I left and created Knights of Anarchy. (yes I'm "that" Rainn.)

After KoA was established, we began to grow and hold tight to our way of playing. We fought without global honour and chose our own path. We didn't bow to anyone and held our path regardless of what was attempted, threatened and even promised. For those who know me, which should be all of you I have been your enemy, your friend, your sister-at-arms and a few of you have been my arch nemesis and hated enemies. Others have been close friends and even considered family.

I played KoC up until about 2013, not long after the Throne Room and Super Domains were launched. I saw the introduction of factions and very large, honourless alliances emerge until it became a free-for-all where big money ruled the provinces and the rest were fed upon like chum. I bid my farewell to Camelot, but stayed in touch with a few friends.

I was approached by the devs of Pharaoh and invited to be a beta tester for a new game that was promised to be like pre-raid KoC. My heart skipped a beat and I agreed. Here I am. Rainn of KoA. Ready for battle and prepared to recreate the scourge of the game.

My Background:

I have played as Chancellor, King/Queen, Elder, Lord/Lady, etc. of many games. I have modded game play, coded calculators, formed Alliance/Factions, headed specific departments (Diplomacy, War, etc.) of MMOs and held just about every rank in the games that I have played. I am far from new to any type of gameplay style. I tend to be easy going and very social until someone pisses me off, then I turn into a real bitch. There are members here that will attest to the if you need proof.

My Job in Pharaoh:

I am a beta tester and admin on this forum. I have designed/set-up most of the information here as well as helped the devs whenever possible and created graphics. If you need something, feel free to send me a private message (PM) and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to learning more about my fellow tester and neighbours through out the game. Please add some information about yourself (it doesn't have to be as indepth as mine, but more than your name would be good). sunny 

Back to top Go down
Gr3nEyzInChainz
Slave
Slave
Gr3nEyzInChainz

Deben Count
Deben:
Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Left_bar_bleue50/50Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 1:47

Hello,

Well said Rainn..

I'm also from domain 170 among many other domains. I have been in every leadership position.
Very excited to here.

Thank you for have me. I can't wait to get to know everyone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MYLE
Pharaoh's Vizier
Pharaoh's Vizier
MYLE

Deben Count
Deben:

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 2:07

My background

been doing computer for over 20 years
database and webwork is what i do mostly now

What I have done
have a number of computers in my house
file server 6tb
media center (XBMC) (300 moives , 21,000 songs 700 tv programs) growing by the day on a 50" screen
all my TVs have access to it
MAME box (with a number of Emulators on it total about 7000+ games) old schools ones
HomeSeer home automation which has just died after running for 10 years. Sad
ipad which is the remote my media center and home automation

KIDs
2 a 12year old  going on to 21 and the other one just left home Smile and Sad

my dislexia
I see people have commented about my style of writting.
Well I have dislexia so spelling is not one of my good points
but when it comes to reading/written code thats the easy bit.

other comments I get
the computer under the wrong spelling which is cool but which is the wright one

I love Getting the computer to do the work for me this is what i have done

couchpotato - get movies and rename them for me
Sick Beard  - looks after my tv programs
Sabnzbd  - get the tv programs for via sickbeard
MusicBrainz Picard - a file rename of Songs (if u have a song call track 01 who hasnt) put into MusicBrainz Picard and will rename for u and can setup the folder paths for u
took about 4 days to my collection
Utorrent - which does the download form couchpotato
couchpotato looks after it for me.

And that why I have time todo what I do.

Last edited by MYLE on Mon 22 Jul - 2:49; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Slave
Slave

Deben Count
Deben:

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:34

howdy I played on 170 also. if you spend all your time trying to correct my spelling grammer you wont get the message.I play Raptor with KoA no I don't follow rules yes I will start a war.
I own my own electric contracting company, I have 3 pc's on my desk I have ipad ipod iphoone I like to play war games on my lax time I also play EQ I usually have 3 versions running.
I live in Texas if you don't live in Texas odd's are I will never visit you. if you live any where north of me I may call you a yankee. odd's are good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NUT
Pharaoh's Vizier
Pharaoh's Vizier
NUT

Deben Count
Deben:

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptySun 28 Jul - 19:20

well after reading these intros  i guess i should put forth some info about my background

i am formerly a 170 player in KOA.   i was known as LJ chancellor of KOA.  i now play in 368 in Blue dragons where i have a position of VC

i started the journey in 170 as a member of DDO and soon left that alliance to join and help form KOA

i have  some friends, enemies and those who just thought i was a mouthy bitch and really wasn't to bright but for me it "do i care ? nope"

i headed a very unique alliance in 170 and so i am here to play the game as it should b played for fun and not to see who is king on the mountain.

as Raptor so aptly put it i am a Yankee cause i am very northeast of Tx. i call home NY and i live partime in NC

and i am still inclined to send a message out to an attacker just to  fight back verbally (trash talk)can't help it it is in my nature lol  i have also been known to say "i can take them" even if i stand no chance in taking them out needless to say i fight if the odds are good to win and even if they are not and i lose everything cause i can rebuild so this is me and i am happy to b here and it is good to c many players i known here also

i will help anyone out who needs a hand just messaged me and i will do what i can and if i can't i will find the answer or  help and always will respond

LJ of KOA LA of Blue dragons and now NUT of Pharaohs bounce me

PS:
and BTW i the mouthy bitch is back
Back to top Go down
Deathcryztal
Slave
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptyThu 8 Aug - 17:29

20.... when you didn't even need city deeds xD
I still in quitting phase at this momument got tried that I figured out 90% the game and I couldn't get a damn upgrade and still couldn't defend on everyone so I said pineapple it. Some of you might know as newbie more than deathcryztal/deathcrystal. Hi ^-^
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Slave
Slave

Deben Count
Deben:

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) EmptyThu 8 Aug - 22:00

Just have to enjoy robbing folks and making them miserable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)   Eek!!  You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eek!! You're from Where?!?!? (and other fine info)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pharaoh Forums :: Nomarch's Estate :: The Abode-
Jump to: