Pharaoh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pharaoh Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beer & Bread: King of the Hill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainn
Deity
Deity
Rainn

Deben Count
Deben:
Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Left_bar_bleue50/50Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: Beer & Bread: King of the Hill   Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill EmptySun 21 Jul - 4:50

Within the Ancient Egyptian cities workers were compensated using a bartering system. Their wages were paid in loaves of bread and beer, later to be replaced by debens.

Since beer and bread were considered to be the difference between life and death to many workers, we have decided that this little game will consist of just that: Beer & Bread.

Now, while posting in forums is not required for playing Pharaoh, it does make it much more interesting. So here is some information for those of you who need to be on the top.

Beer & Bread

1 - Posting in the various topic and starting new topics will give you loaves of bread and jars of beer. However the amount of points in each category gives you different results, just as posting a new topic will also result in different results.

2 - The object is to collect as many loaves and jar as you can. Can you become a rich citizen of Pharaoh's Egypt?

**NOTE**
Only replies that are actual replies will be counted. This means that more than one word is required to be counted and spamming topics is not counted either.

Good Luck! farao 
Back to top Go down
johnDee
Slave
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Beer & Bread: King of the Hill   Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill EmptySat 27 Jul - 11:30

Well I'm in lol so which do I read first ? I have 2 rain days coming at me here so I'll have lots of time to read:lol!: 

JohnDee:
Back to top Go down
Rainn
Deity
Deity
Rainn

Deben Count
Deben:
Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Left_bar_bleue50/50Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Beer & Bread: King of the Hill   Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill EmptySun 28 Jul - 8:29

Most everyone is chatting off and on in At-Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer & Bread: King of the Hill   Beer & Bread:  King of the Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer & Bread: King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pharaoh Forums :: The Beer Hall :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: